Small bathrooms may look like a hard design task to take on- all the same time, these spaces may broach a smart design challenge to reckon to your plate. Making a storage-friendly and a functional bathroom is probably just the thing that your home requires. With the time amount that you spend in the bathroom, you must make sure that all the elements of design have a purpose and are functional in some or the other way. You must make sure that the space created is a saver-friendly sanctuary. Storage
Instead of having the big furniture storage, you can go for textured and colorful towels with open shelves. This will give warmth in the bathroom with the playful colors and will eliminate the big furniture pieces that are actually unnecessary and unwanted.
• You can have floating shelves in a stacked manner which also looks fashionable.
• You can also have the colorful ladder formation which makes a good space for storing containers and it also showcases your personality.
• Skirting at the sink adds flare and it also hides away the cleaning products.
• Wooden crates can be drilled in the wall, can be stacked and can also be put on the floor for accessible storage.
The key for a small bathroom is ‘functionality’. Small rooms can easily get cluttered by some elements, so make sure you are only keeping the functional ones and not the unnecessary ones. Do not add objects or knick-knacks which do not have any purpose.
You can keep the Q-tips and the cotton balls in a glass jar kept on the floating shelves.
Now that it is the painting time, you must make sure to plan your color palette. You must remember that painting an accent color on the walls take time. You must go for the neutral colors to give your bathroom a neutral feel and makes it look aesthetically pleasing.
• Take neutral colors as the base theme of your bathroom.
• Use patterns and textures in the neutral tones to add depth and creativity.
• White color is correlated with cleanliness.